Timeline of Events
Jump to navigation Jump to search
1200s[edit | edit source]
- The City of Stalburg is founded.
1800s[edit | edit source]
- Löfgren’s Massif and two other stone buildings are built.
- Stalburg Times is founded.
1920s[edit | edit source]
- The Hammer Valley Sawmill starts operation.
1950s[edit | edit source]
- The Obenseuer ore mine is closed.
- The Hammer Valley Sawmill is burnt down.
1960s[edit | edit source]
- The Hammer Valley Dam starts operation.
- Operation restarts at the Hammer Valley Sawmill.
- The Hammer Valley National Park is established.
1970s[edit | edit source]
- The Municipality of Obenseuer is merged to Stalburg.
- May 2: Senior field inspector Johan Stalberg calls for a meeting concerning the alarming state of the Walter Co. construction sites in Obenseur, but is dismissed.
- Xeander Berg is reported missing.
- May 26: Stalburg Times publishes the article "Bergmann Group Begins Work on the New Fresh Water tunnel".
- Eric Kleinmann is forced to sell the Bergmann Group to Jeff Walter.
- Between August 9 of 1979 and beginning of 1980
- Markku Siltanen is born.
1980s[edit | edit source]
- The vonvrete tenement is built by Walter Group.
- Bergmann Group goes bankrupt under Walter's management.
- February 15: Stalburg Times publishes the article "Bergmann Group's Shady Downfall Raises New Question".
- Stalburg Steel goes bankrupt.
- October 10: The Union of Metal Workers stages a strike at Stalburg Steel to take over management of the factory.
- October 13: Stalburg Steel files for bankruptcy.
- October 14: Stalburg Steel closes down. Stalburg Times publishes the article "Stalburg Steel Collapsed".
- December 17: Stalburg, facing its third week of protest, is placed under martial law. Stalburg Times publishes the article "Stalburg Placed Under Martial Law".
- Between 1981 and beginning of 1982
- Rob Madsen is born.
- June 5: The Hammer Valley Dam closes down. Last report of the Hammer Valley Reserve guard.
- June 14: Hammer Valley Hydro files for bankruptcy.
- June 15: Stalburg Times publishes the article "Hammer Valley Hydro Files For Bankruptcy".
- April 27: Death of Andrew Herts.
- August 8: The Walter Square metro accident occurs.
- December 19th: Alex Hartman kills Jeff Walter and Max Koller at Rosenthal's villa.
- Late December: Last coherent log of Xeander Berg.
- Walter Co. ceases construction at Turnip Hill.
- January 23: Captain Hans Magnusson writes to the S.N.W. leaders to keep his ship.
- Osmo Olut is founded by Obenseuer local Osmo Saarinen.
1990s[edit | edit source]
- Militarist Party is founded.
- May 29: The Bergmann Tunnel power plant is closed down. Last report of J.K. in his maintenance log.
- A cheaply built Walter Co. tenement in Obenseuer collapses partially.
2000s[edit | edit source]
- August 9: Last report of J.K. at the old power plant.
- Debut of construction of Blackrock Nuclear Power Plant's third reactor.
2010s[edit | edit source]
- The construction of Blackrock's third reactor is delayed.
- September 21: Stalburg Times publishes the article "Obenseur, or More Like Open Sewer".
- November 9: Stalburg Times publishes the article "Legend of the Underground City".
- The Stalburg city corruption scandal erupts.
- August 5: Stalburg Times publishes the article "NCG Accidentally Orders Wrong Building Destroyed".
- August 8: Stalburg Times publishes the articles "Stalburg Nuclear Power Production about to Double" and "Metro Workers to Protest Today".
- August 8-9: The events of INFRA take place.
- January 5: The epilogue of INFRA takes place.
- January 15: The Engineer movie is released.
- The events of Open Sewer take place.
- The events of Whiprock DLC take place.
2200s[edit | edit source]
- The events of VALTA take place.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Newspapers[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The newspaper article "Obenseur, or More Like Open Sewer" misspells "Obenseuer".
- Several newspapers reference real-world events that occurred on the same date.